All our treks are well planned, accompanied by trained staff who will take care of all the necessities and make sure that you enjoy trekking in Bhutan. With large assortment of trekking supplies and crew, you will trek through wild and verdant forests with abundant birds and animal lives, across high passes against the back drop of towering snow- capped mountains and along ice-fed gushing streams.
What can you expect when you trek on Bhutan Travelers trekking trips?
- The trails are clean and unspoiled, and the wilderness still pristine in its natural beauty.
- There are no teahouses or lodges on trek routes for night halts. You will sleep inside tents at designated campsites.
- At every camp, you will have hot meals cooked by our experienced chef.
- Horses will carry your trekking supplies and equipment. In the event of snowfall, we use yaks on higher altitudes.
- A guide, trek chef, assistants and horsemen will accompany you on your trek.
- Enjoy your captivating trek with our friendly crew and delicious camp meals.